September 25, 2007

Where does the time go?

Ack! I can’t believe I haven’t blogged in a week! Between it being super nice out side and all of the catching up and detoxing required in returning home after so long the blogging kindof fell by the wayside there. I’m slowly but surely sorting through all of the pictures and uploading them to flickr

Oh who am I kidding – Fantasy Football has eaten all of my online time. I’m not blogging/reading other people’s blogs because I’m debating trades and reading up on injuries.

Oh and by the way? Drew Brees is DEAD TO ME.

Also – I tweaked a few things with the blog format… I think my horizontal photos should fit now. I also changed it to only show 4 posts at a time so that these picture heavy travel posts won’t take forever to load.

Ok… let’s get back to some Peru stuff, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. May I just point out that he's not Marc Bulger? (said the girl w/Tony Romo...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. drew may be dead to you, but at least your team isn't DEAD last!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...