August 18, 2014

Macy's Back to School.

So!  My daughter starts Kindergarten on Wed.  But!  I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.  (yes it is Scarlett O'Hara dramatic.  KINDERGARTEN!!!)
Instead I just wanted to let everyone know about something super fun happening in the Cleveland area this weekend:

Join Macy's for an afternoon of Back-to-School fashion and fun!  Hang with us and Radio Disney for crafts, face painting, games and prizes!


The Macy's & Radio Disney Back to School Event is this Saturday, August 23, at the Great Lakes Mall at 2PM.  It will be held in the Children's Department on the Lower Level of Macy's.  You can follow both Macy's and the Great Lakes Mall on Twitter or follow the hashtag #MacysBTS for updates.  I'll be there with my (howisthisevenpossibleOMG) KINDERGARTNER.  Hope to see you there!

I am a member of the Everywhere Society and Everywhere has provided me with compensation for this post.  However all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...