August 8, 2013

Throwback Thurs: Birth Announcements.

So!  I've been getting the birth announcement for our newest little guy ready (finally, AHEM) and I thought it would be fun to compare.  With each of the kids I did a similar photo shoot at almost exactly the same age.  And yet they look so different!  Check it out:

The Girl.  Born March 17, 2009. pic taken April 9, 2009

Babies.
She was so scrawny!  My little bird.  But she already had the red hair!  Also notice how light her eyes are.

The Dude.  Born April 13, 2011.  Pic taken May 1, 2011:
Babies.
So much hair!!!  And dark, dark eyes.
The Little Guy.  Born June 13, 2013.  Pic taken July 16, 2013
Victor John
His hair looks reddish in photographs.  I suppose it's possible! No question he has brown eyes.
Super fun.  Amazing how different each baby is.  And just for fun a pic of all of them now taken at my Grandparents' 65th Wedding Anniversary party on July 14:
071413 163 copy
I couldn't resist dressing the boys in matching plaid.  Too cute to pass up.  The Girl, however, refused to even color coordinate with them.  Of course she did.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...