October 3, 2012

Making Strides against Breast Cancer.

So.  All of a sudden it's October!  This year is flying by.  It's cold enough out to actually wear my handknits.  And my kid is planning out our entire family's Halloween costumes (hold me).  

But something else major happens in October.  It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  And every year I see all of the pink and think "Yes.  I am aware.  We are all aware. We all know someone affected by this awful, awful disease which makes us SO much more than just aware.  But what can I actually DO about it?"

Here's something easy and awesome you can do:

Join your Chevy Network Dealers in the fight to end breast cancer.  For every test drive on October 6th, Chevy will contribute $10 to the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative, up to $130,000, and you'll receive a beautiful pink pashmina.


I will absolutely be test driving a chevy on October 6.  For a list of participating dealerships and more information on Chevy's Drive to End Cancer you can check out the NEO Chevy facebook page here.

I received compensation for this post.  All opinions are always my own.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...