December 7, 2011

Just a Pillowcase Dress... Except.

So this is just a basic Pillowcase Dress: Pillowcase Dress

There's a million billion tutorials for these online and at this point I don't even know which one I used.  It's made out of corduroy so that's fancy, I guess.  But overall just a pillowcase dress.
Pillowcase Dress
Except.

My almost-3 year old made it.
Pillowcase Dress
No, really.  She picked out the fabric (Squirrel-ys!), was adamant that the straps be Black Leow (black like a kitty), and sat on my lap while we sewed every seam.  She was careful not to get her hands too close to the needle as we fed the fabric in and was completely in awe when I showed her the finished product.

Thanksgiving
It's just a simple, basic, pillowcase dress.  But I couldn't be prouder.
Thanksgiving
Hanging out with my cousin on Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! What great memories you are making with her! Miss you and wish I could meets your munchkins....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is when I wish I had a girl...
    So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a crafty and talented girl you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's destined to be crafty like her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I haven't ever heard of a pillowcase dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...