April 2, 2009

Sleepy morning

Baby has taken all of my blogging time… but since right now my world looks like this:
What's happening right now
What's happening right now
I thought I’d take a second and let everyone know that we’re doing well. I’ve even managed to sneak in a little knitting!
Baby girl sweater
This sweater – just a basic top down raglan cardigan – was going to be my labor knitting but instead it has become my knit while nursing knitting. It’s going slow but at least it’s going!
Baby girl sweater
Oh and just for the record? I’m much more capable of dealing with projectile vomit with a full night’s sleep. Yup. 6 hours. Uninterrupted. So right now the world is a bright, sunshiny, place. Even if it does smell a bit like spitup...
What's happening right now
You know what mom? Just because your camera has a macro feature does not mean you have to use it.

What's happening right now
I agree with the kid.

Also I'm not sure if she's been going for distance or volume but either way I'm impressed. Kid's got mad pukin' skilz.

Speaking of which - If I spend all of my showering time blogging I would seriously regret it so that's all I've got for now...

15 comments:

  1. Great pics, as usual. I'd like to offer a caution that might not apply for a few months. When my son was around 4 months old, he awoke from a nap as I was evaluating a software program. So I put him on my lap just to finish up. He lifted his arms, slammed them on the keys, and aborted the program (I have no idea which key combination did it). So don't try to blog with baby on your lap.

    You're really lucky to get that much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Beatiful cardi. Sorry for the puke hope that goes away soon. I can't be sure who is copy catting who... Dexy ? or The Kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love a sleeping baby. She's very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did she inherit those mad puking skilz from you or from Matt? You must be very proud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be so proud. She's gonna be a hit in the dorms. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable! (so's Dexter) I hope you enjoyed your peace and quiet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious..love how you captured the little 'bubble'..so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a cutie! Your first 2 pics make me want to take a nap...

    I love the sweater, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, I am so late to the party, but OMG is she precious or what?
    Congratulations to you and Matt, (and Dexter of course).
    She looks so much like her daddy, well in my opinion anyway. =)
    Oh I love the pic a few posts back with baby on lap and Matt playing XBOX..that is so going to be my sweetie when our little one gets here. lol.
    Glad to hear that you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so adorable! I'm in awe that you're knitting at all. I was terrified to do anything when I had my first. I couldn't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweetness all around!! especially love the last 2 pics! something to be said about a macro lens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable baby and pup. I love that sweater you have to tell me what pattern that is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Yo! Baby Mom!
    http://www.huggiespureandnatural.com/FreeSample.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so cute! Great cardi, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on everything! I'm sure time is flying by for you. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...