March 15, 2009

Beware the Ides of March

So Happy Ides day everyone!

Yes. It’s also my due date. I look like this:
March 15, 2009 - my due date
Not much has changed. I’m starting to think that this kid is never going to come. But as Matt put it – when have either of us ever been early to anything in our lives? Never. So why would we think our kid would be punctual?
March 15, 2009 - my due date
40 weeks pregnant = not a punctual kid

That or Gizmo just wants to celebrate St. Pats in style.

Anyways I have a much funner post coming about maternity leave but it’s on my computer. I am posting this from the laptop that my awesome dad lent me for the time being. Which means I’m writing from my couch. I can not even begin to tell you how amazing that is. Also: LAPTOP!!!!!

Oh and in case you need something to do while waiting for baby pictures (or an actual baby)… here’s a serious internet time suck:

Internet Meme Database


Although their video on how All Your Base Are Belong to Us is becoming extinct made me sad inside. I remember watching that in studio back in the day… something like summer ’00. Funtimes….

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Sad to see that Gizmo didn't make his/her grand entrance this weekend! Thanks for the All Your Base video. The best part was the girl in the background pretending to work and be surprised by things on her computer. Made me giggle profusely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean I'm a loser?...in the birth contest anyway:( You look fabulous! Best wishes that all goes well with Gizmo's entrance into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my first guess was wrong, I'll completely change and say it's a boy on st pattys! LOL :)

    You look great, BTW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I didn't win the contest, but YOU look mahvelous! Get on the couch and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stoked that gizmo is gonna come on my fave day of the year! woooohoooooooo! push, lady - push! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Well it should be any day now. Got your "hospital bag" all packed and ready to go? It'll be weird seeing you without your baby bump, but looking forward to the pics to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:00 PM

    Can't wait to "meet" Gizmo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...