November 19, 2014

Tiny's First Haircut.

So.  Our Tiny?  Has amazing, curly hair:

Tiny's First Haircut
Glorious toddler locks!
I've been obsessively photographing it for months now.  It's downright angelic:

Tiny's First Haircut
Middle child:  "Why aren't you taking a picture of meeee?"
But lately we've turned the corner from "shaggy baby" to "seriously when are you going to cut it?"  And it's always in his face.  And.... SOB.... it was time:

Tiny's First Haircut

So on Sunday we took him for his first ever haircut.

Tiny's First Haircut
Before.
I wanted to just trim up his bangs.  Make it so it's not in his face but keep the "curlers" as my girl calls them. 
Tiny's First Haircut

But once we did that he looked like a girl.

Tiny's First Haircut

 Plus Matt was in the background yelling "Cut. His. Hair." at me...
Tiny's First Haircut

 So.... I told her to just trim it around his ears a bit.

Tiny's First Haircut

That ended badly:

Tiny's First Haircut
Why would you give me a mullet?

Tiny's First Haircut
Glorious Mullet of Toddler.
So I gave in and cut it all:

Tiny's First Haircut
My heart on the floor.
And you know what?  HE'S ADORABLE:

Tiny's First Haircut
Tiny's First Haircut
Yes.  With one swipe of the scissors he transformed from a baby to a little man.  And No I wasn't quite ready for that.  But... actually I kindof am.  A world with only big kids and no babies sounds kindof interesting.

Tiny's First Haircut
Everything with 3 kids is interesting.

He looks so grown up!!!!
Tiny's new do
Before vs After.  Baby vs. Man.
All 3 of the men in my life have had haircuts this week and are looking quite dapper:
Tiny's First Haircut

And for as worried as I was about his curls never coming back... well all it took was a bath:

20141117_195029
Short curls!
Love my Tiny!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...