July 16, 2014

Summer of Socks!

So!  We're going to ignore my hiatus there.  It happens.  I have 3 kids and it's summer.  Anyways!  I have been loosely participating in the fun that is Summer of Socks.  Which basically means I"m knitting a lot of socks and I'm dying a lot of sock yarn (wait... what?):

Plain old sock in nice yarn = happy times. #destinationyarn #operationsockdrawer #summerofsocks #sos2014
Plain sock knit out of Destination Yarn in the colorway The Road Ahead.
Enjoying a cocktail and some knitting outside - well deserved after spending all day planting things! #operationsockdrawer #felici #knitpicks #knitting #knit
Groovy Sock knit out of Knit Picks Felici.
And even finishing some:
Handknit socks for my husband for Father's Day. Because nothing says "I love and appreciate you" more than large guy socks knit on size 1 needles. #operationsockdrawer #knitting #destinationyarn #socks #summerofsocks
I actually finished those up for Father's Day for Matt.  Because nothing says I love and appreciate you more than guy socks knit on size 1 needles.  SERIOUSLY.

I also have been doing something super, super exciting.  I put dye to yarn for the first time in well over a year.  YES.
I put dye on yarn today for the first time in over a year. #happy #indiedyer #destinationyarn #operationsockdrawer
Many bright colors of yes.
I"m preparing for a Trunk Show at River Colors in Lakewood on July 26.  I will be there from 11:30 - 3:30 and I'm bringing the pretty:

20140716_163032

Lots of the pretty:

Busy getting ready for a show at River Colors on July 26! #destinationyarn #indiedyer #yarn #handdyedyarn #knit #knitting

There will be some new stuff and some old friends and YARN!  For the first time in a year!  It's very exciting.  Hope to see you there!

Yay Summer of Socks!

Perfect day for knitting at the park. #destinationyarn #yarn #handdyedyarn #knit #knitting #indiedyer
Waaaaaaait.  Isn't that a shawl???!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...