January 11, 2013

Microcosm Gallery.

So just a quickie post to let you guys know about something super fun happening in Cleveland this weekend:

The Microcosm Gallery - a mini-universe of handmade Cleveland creations - is having a show at Stampers Bar in Fairview Park!

Here's the info from their press release:
Whether you are a purveyor of the arts, or simply crave delicious microbrews, Microcosm Gallery's "A Mini Universe of Art" appeals to everyone under the cosmos. Their event on Sunday, January 13 offers a display of 20 Cleveland artists, 20 craft beers on draft, and 1/2 off bottles of wine, all for one night only at Stamper's Grill Pub in Fairview Park.

Microcosm Gallery formerly operated as Cirque Imaginaire, until founder and curator Erin Carek hopped on a bicycle and embarked on a cross-country adventure. She recently returned from Seattle, WA and is coordinating art shows once again, with a new name and fresh batch of artists. "The goal is to have a permanent gallery in the future," Erin says, "But in the meantime, I think pop-up art shows are a great opportunity for local artists and local Cleveland establishments alike."

Their upcoming event will be held at Stamper's Grill Pub in Fairview Park (21750 Lorain Rd.) on Sunday January 13, from 7pm-11pm. You can view participating artists of the January show and learn more at www.microcosmcleveland.com or on facebook here. Admission and parking are free of charge.

I love the idea of a pop-up art show!  Such a fun concept.  I love supporting things like this.  Hopefully I'll be able to go and maybe I'll see some of you there!  If anyone wants to go with me give me a shout out on twitter - @Sourire11

In other news I've been organizing and planning.  Hoping to hit the dyepots hard this weekend:

Untitled
Have a great weekend, everyone!

I was not compensated for this post.  I just like supporting local art.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...