March 1, 2012

Feb is for Finishing - Contest #3 Winner

So the Week 3 February is for Finishing Contest winner is.... JULIE Z!  She won with this fantastic River Run Scarf:

Love the stripey rainbow-y goodness!  And it's a sock yarn scarf which as a dyer of sock yarn I always find fun.

Anyways Julie I"ll be emailing you soon to get you your prize.  And even though it's March 1 there's still a bit of time left to enter the final February is for Finishing contest!

In other news I've been dying like a madwoman getting ready for the Destination Yarn Trunk Show at Yarn Cravin' next Saturday.  Should be a pretty fantastic show... a preview: 
Instagramming yarn. My new fav thing ever.  #yarn #sockyarn #handdyed #knit #yarn #happy
Yeah instagramming yarn is about the funnest thing ever.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! If you get this before you leave, can you bring the prize and my yarn to knitting? Julie is my friend and she might want me to grab it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Julie Z!

    Great to see you tonight Jeanne! I hope you can get out to see us a bit more often!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...