June 18, 2010

Happy.

So a quick list of things that are making me very happy right now:

1.) Destination Yarn Trunk Show at River Colors
Trunk Show
I’m super excited to be doing a show so close to home. Also on July 17 the Cleveland Craft Coalition is having their "True Colors:  Exposed" show in the same building. It’s going to be an awesome event and a great way to support local artists. Yay for Cleveland Art!

2.) Walking
Testing
SO much better than crawling. She’s an actual for real toddler now.  She’s also using her new found skill set to run away from me whenever possible.  Of course she is.

3.) My New Cell Phone: we finally after much debate decided on Samsung Mythics. So far I’m loving it.   The touch screen is pretty sweet and I've been using it as an mp3 player constantly.  I might actually get caught up on History of Rome!  Plus it even takes pretty decent pictures:
Picking flowers.
But I’m also missing a lot of people’s info. Please text me you # if you want me to have it!

4.) The new season of True Blood. Waiting sucked. I’m so glad it’s back on. And in two weeks? We meet Alcide:

Yay!

7 comments:

  1. I am ESPECIALLY happy myself about #1. Can't wait to have your trunk show at the store! Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable, she has a look like 'what? it's just walking, it's easy!'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I've been reading your blog for a while, I got excited to see about your trunk show!... and then I realized I'll be out of town the day you are there. Boo. I will have to stop by and check out some yarn though!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the trunk show. I seem to always be out of town when one is going on. I need to just bite the bullet and buy some yarn, because it looks delicious. I've been holding off until I whittle the stash down a bit. Who am I kidding? Its never gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping True Blood will be available someday on Netflix Instant. Everyone says it's such a great show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...