December 23, 2005

I knew it!

Ok I finally broke down and did a quizilla quiz... I liked my results so here it is:

What Rare and Beautiful Stone Are You?
Dimond
You Are A DiamondThe ancient Greeks believed that diamonds were
splinters of stars fallen to earth. It was even
said by some that they were the tears of the
Gods or perhaps crystallized lightning or
hardened dew drops. The truth is, however, that
the exact origin of diamonds is still something
of a mystery, even to scientists and
geologists.

What rare and valuable stone are you?

Ok and I'm editing this post to add a few more quizzes. What can I say... it's the day before break and noone is here and I have half of a lunch hour left.....

What Kind of Knitting Needles Are You?
pink aluminum
You are pink aluminum.Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic
things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the
better! You are moved by striking colors and
tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch
session in the sun. Just remember, while
you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold.
Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails,
baby!

What kind of knitting needles are you?

What Kind of Yarn Are You?
You are Mohair
You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is set,
but that's okay since you are good at covering
up your mistakes.

What kind of yarn are you?



Ok back to the real world now.... sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Hey Jeanne - I always read up on your blog, but never leave a message. This time I had to... I'm all the same things you are - diamond, pink aluminum knitting needles, & Mohair! Creepy! I know! See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...