November 23, 2005

Knit Some Holiday Cheer

I joined another knit along! This one is for just random holiday gifts… so now I can post pics of some of my knitting w/o fear of ruining any surprises. How fun! I’m a chronic procrastinator so of course I joined late… but seeing everyone else’s progress has really inspired me to get moving and hopefully this knit along will help me to get all of the knit gifts done this year without pulling an all nighter, stressing myself out, or getting frustrated and giving up (which is exactly what I did last year). And even if I do end up doing one of those things at least I’m not alone – there are other people out there sharing the insanity.

If you, like me, are in need of some serious holiday knitting advice call yarn harlot's help line: 1-877-SOS-KNIT.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...