October 18, 2005

Fun Picture Game

I found this at Craving Cleveland - a great blog from a local gal who likes to cook and do fun things in Cleveland. I though I would participate.

Here's the game -Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favorite) result for each:

  • The name of the town where you were born
  • The name of the town where you live now
  • Your name
  • Your grandmother's name (just pick one)
  • Your favorite food
  • Your favorite drink
  • Your favorite song
  • Your favorite smell

I was born in Cleveland:

I live in Cleveland now!

My name is Sourire11 - which brought up pictures of my knitting that are on my photoblog! How cool is that! You actually get me if you google me (well my screen name anyways)!

But for my real name lots of hurricane pics came up however I liked this better - apaprantly I'm an obscure french movie:

My grandmother's name is Mary (or Bobbie but I think Mary will get better results). I expected lots of religious stuff - instead I got this:

My favorite food is clearly gelato:

My favorite drink- Citron Cosmo:

My favorite song:And my favorite smell is lilac, or fall but I'm not sure how you smell fall....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Yeah...I'd rather be an obscure french movie rather than a hurricane, too! ;) I'll have to go look at other pictures of your knitting...this picture you picked out looks really, really nice. I'd love to learn to knit...maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...